Plugins for discovering new targets to monitor.
- nmap - Nmap wrapper for scanning Networks
- Web Ping - Listen for POST or GET requests to identify new targets
- DigitalOcean - Query DigitalOcean's API
Plugins used to perform health checks.
It is also possible to import the Monitoring Plugins Project or plugins from Nagios Exchange into Automatron by copying the plugins into the
plugins/checks directory. Once included the executables can be referenced by Automatron's runbooks.
Plugins used for Automatron actions.
- DNS - Modify, Add or Delete CloudFlare hosted DNS entries
- Docker Clean - Remove all Docker containers and images
- Services - Perform an action on a specified services
Gather information from targets to populate
- On Target
- Ping - True or False value to determine if system is ping-able
Use custom datastores to store Automatrons internal data.
- Redis - Redis data storage and retrieval
Use custom logging modules for Automatron